Return To Sport
The Training HAUS Athletic Competition Enhancement (ACE) Plus Program is a comprehensive return to sport program customized to each athlete with a focus on an athlete’s return to competition. In a small-group setting, our sports physical therapists and athletic trainers work as a team to develop and implement programming specific to each athlete’s needs.
Note: Prior to being admitted into the ACE Plus program, each athlete must be cleared by their physician and complete a functional test with a HAUS physical therapist and/or athletic trainer.
Throughout this program, athletes will LEARN
- A dynamic injury prevention warm-up
- Body mechanics in regard to performance and injury prevention
- The importance of nutrition and recovery in performance and injury prevention
By the end of this program, athletes WILL
- Obtain pre- and post-program measurements from our state-of-the-art Biomechanics Lab
- Have improved performance as it relates to core strength, flexibility, dynamic cutting and landing, balance, speed and agility
- Have a reduced risk of injury as they return to their respective sport or discipline
Designed for athletes of all ages, the goal of our small group baseball and softball Throwing Program is to return each athlete to his or her respective sport with less pain and improved performance following an injury or extended time off. This program is designed for not only the injured athlete returning to sport but also for the healthy athlete looking to improve throwing performance. With the use of our state-of-the-art Biomechanics Lab, our physical therapists and athletic trainers use research-based assessments to analyze each athlete in the development of a throwing plan that is unique to both the athlete and their sport.
By the end of this program, the athlete WILL
- Have access to pre and post-program measurements in our state-of-the-art Biomechanics Lab
- Thoroughly understand body mechanics in regard to performance and injury prevention
- Master proper throwing mechanics
- Develop a proper warm-up and cool down for the throwing shoulder/upper extremity
- Learn the key exercises for maintaining and strengthening a healthy shoulder/upper extremity
- Understand the importance of nutrition and recovery in performance and injury prevention
2-3x Per Week
Individual athletes who seek to return to sport after injury
Individual throwing/upper extremity athletes either returning to sport following an injury or looking to improve throwing performance
Sign-up as an individual – programs are not sport specific and welcomes all athletes
2x Per Week, 8 Total Per Month
3x Per Week, 12 Total Per Month
* Pricing includes 1 free Body Composition analysis, 1 free Recovery session and access to our Fueling Station.
Questions about our Return to Sport programs?
Call 952-456-7650 or click the Question/Comments box below.