Speed & Agility
The Training HAUS Speed & Agility Program is an all-encompassing, sports-specific performance program designed to increase an athlete’s overall athletic ability as it relates to acceleration and deceleration, top-end speed, and change of direction.
Throughout this program, athletes will LEARN
- Proper technical form within all planes of motion
- How to develop and improve Rate of Force production through supporting biomechanical advantages
- Different phases of running with technical strategies to optimize performance
- Components of multi-directional movement
By the end of this program, the athlete WILL
- Have increased overall strength and power on the field and in the weight room
- Have improved reactionary ability
- Be able to maximize force that can be generated to optimize acceleration performance
- Have enhanced multi-planar movements specific to sport
- Perform at a high intensity
- Become efficient with movement and prepared for competition
4x Per Week
The athlete who is seeking to improve speed & agility – this is a seasonal summer training program
Sign-up as an individual or with a group of friends/teammates – program is not sport specific and welcomes all athletes (group size typically no larger than 12 athletes)
4x Per Week, 16 Total Per Month
** Pricing includes 1 free Body Composition analysis, 1 free Recovery session and access to our Fueling Station.
First time or repeat customers in need of assistance with scheduling, please call 952-456-7650.
Questions about our Speed & Agility program?
Call 952-456-7650 or click the Question/Comments box below.
* Minor variability in number of sessions per week may occur due to holiday schedules and other various schedule conflicts. The HAUS staff will do their best to ensure a routine and standardized schedule.