Speed & Agility
The Training HAUS Speed & Agility Program is an all-encompassing, sports-specific performance program designed to increase an athlete’s overall athletic ability as it relates to acceleration and deceleration, top-end speed, and change of direction.
Throughout this program, athletes will LEARN
- Proper technical form within all planes of motion
- How to develop and improve Rate of Force production through supporting biomechanical advantages
- Different phases of running with technical strategies to optimize performance
- Components of multi-directional movement
By the end of this program, the athlete WILL
- Have increased overall strength and power on the field
- Have improved reactionary ability
- Be able to maximize force that can be generated to optimize acceleration performance
- Have enhanced multi-planar movements specific to sport
- Perform at a high intensity
- Become efficient with movement and prepared for competition
4x Per Week
The athlete who is seeking to improve speed & agility – this is a seasonal summer training program
Sign-up as an individual or with a group of friends/teammates – program is not sport specific and welcomes all athletes (group size typically no larger than 12 athletes)
PACKAGE PRICING OPTIONS
Sessions expire 12-months after purchasing.
AUTOPAY PRICING OPTIONS
Sessions expire every 4 weeks.