Sports Vision Training
An athlete’s vision is vital. With the expertise of a licensed optometrist, our Training HAUS Vision Performance Program is designed to increase vision speed, accuracy, and reaction time, while decreasing risk of injury. The result is faster processing and improved all-around performance – an undeniable competitive advantage.
Free Vision Screening
Want a taste of the program? Come to one of our FREE screening dates below.
- 3/11/19 @ 4pm and 5pm
- 3/15/19 @ 4pm and 5pm
- 3/18/19 @ 4pm and 5pm
- 3/29/19 @ 4pm and 5pm
- 4/15/19 @ 4pm and 5pm
- 6/10/19 @ 4pm and 5pm
- 6/14/19 @ 4pm and 5pm
- 9/23/19 @ 4pm and 5pm
Vision Performance Program
During the initial visit the performance vision team will obtain baseline measurements and identify strengths and weaknesses.
Senaptec Sensory Station: Training HAUS utilizes a cutting edge vision performance system designed to assess visual and sensory performance. Analysis of the data will guide targeted treatment approaches.
- State-of-the-art device utilized during training and pre- and post-testing
- Used to measure progress
- Compares athlete’s results to others internationally by age, sport, and position
Each athlete will complete performance vision training sessions at the HAUS as well as prescribed home training exercises to supplement the training sessions.
- Program includes 2 sessions per week for 6 weeks
- Each session is 60 minutes In duration
- Sessions are designed to target 3 primary training areas: Visual Sensory, Visual Efficiency, Visual Motor Integration
- If needed, recommendations for athletic eyewear will be offered
Vision Performance Program Dates
- 4/22/19 – 6/1/19
- 6/24/19 – 8/3/19
- 8/5/19 – 9/14/19
- 9/30/19 – 11/9/19
Vision Performance Program Times
- Mondays @ 4pm and 5pm
- Fridays @ 2pm, 3pm, 4pm
- Saturdays @ 7am, 8am, and 9am