Athlete Event: Snooze You Win
We’ve all heard the phrase “You snooze, you lose.” It turns out, though, that sleep actually is crucial for athletes. Register for our Snooze You Win event taking place Monday, Nov. 12, from 7-8 PM at Training HAUS, 2645 Vikings Circle, Suite 200, in Eagan.
Enjoy light refreshments and giveaways while learning about the importance of sleep in performance recovery. Join Training HAUS and recovery experts, sports dietitian Remi Famodu, PhD; and sports physical therapist Michael Steiner, DPT, as they share important sleep tips and advice for athletes and parents.
- What happens when you sleep
- Easy ways to track sleep
- How to tell if you’re getting enough sleep
- Simple ways to improve sleep hygiene
- How adequate sleep aids in recovery from injury and boosts mental and physical performance
- How sleep can affect long-term health
Check-in starts at 6:45, and presentations begin at 7. Registration is free, but space is limited. RSVP at bit.ly/SnoozeRSVP today.
Call 952-456-7650 or email Info@TrainingHAUS.com for more information.