Coach Appreciation Night
Coaches play a lot of roles. To your athletes you’re a teacher, motivator, confidant, and leader. To parents you’re the organizer, problem solver, and voice of reason.
It’s one of the most important jobs in the world, and we think you deserve some recognition.
Please join us for Coach Appreciation Night at Training HAUS. Admission is free, and all head and assistant coaches from all levels of competition are welcome. RSVP today.
What to expect
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes tours of our facilities
- Dynamic warm-up demonstration you can take back to your team (participation optional, but if you want to join please dress appropriately)
- Premier Sport Psychology best practices for gaining a mental edge
- Introductions to HAUS experts: Sports performance, nutrition, sport psychology, and more
- Free food and refreshments
- Admission is free. RSVP today.
Dates & Times
Since we know coaches are busy, we’re giving you two nights to choose from. RSVP today.
- Wednesday, Apr. 17, from 6:30-7:30 pm
- Wednesday, Apr. 24, from 6:30-7:30 pm
For more information, contact us at [email protected] or 952-456-7650.