The Training HAUS Athletic Competition Enhancement (ACE) Plus Program is a comprehensive return to sport program customized to each athlete with a focus on an athlete’s return to competition. In a small-group setting, our sports physical therapists and athletic trainers work as a team to develop and implement programming specific to each athlete’s needs.
Note: Prior to being admitted into the ACE Plus program, each athlete must be cleared by their physician and complete a functional test with a HAUS physical therapist and/or athletic trainer.
Throughout this program, athletes will LEARN
- A dynamic injury prevention warm-up
- Body mechanics in regard to performance and injury prevention
- The importance of nutrition and recovery in performance and injury prevention
By the end of this program, athletes WILL
- Obtain pre- and post-program measurements from our state-of-the-art Biomechanics Lab
- Have improved performance as it relates to core strength, flexibility, dynamic cutting and landing, balance, speed and agility
- Have a reduced risk of injury as they return to their respective sport or discipline
2-3x Per Week
Individual athletes who seek to return to sport after injury
Sign-up as an individual – programs are not sport specific and welcomes all athletes
2x Per Week, 8 Total Per Month
3x Per Week, 12 Total Per Month
* Pricing includes 1 free Body Composition analysis, 1 free Recovery session and access to our Fueling Station.
Questions about our ACE Plus – Return to Sport program?
Call 952-456-7650 or click the Question/Comments box below.