Training HAUS and MFCA Present: High School Football Combine
Do you want to compete against the best, impress college coaches and train inside the home of the Minnesota Vikings?
On February 22nd, Training HAUS, powered by TCO, in association with the Minnesota Football Coaches Association, will host the High School Football Combine at the TCO Performance Center.
From broad jump to the 40-yard dash, 300 prep players will receive their test results in six drills, their height/weight/reach measurements and will work on their positional skill sets with current/former pros.
Who will be there?
- Minnesota’s top high school football players
- Defensive Line Coaches: LOS Academy, Ayo Idowu & Ko Quaye, Former NFL Players
- Offensive Line Coach Mike Harris, Former NFL Offensive Lineman
- QB Coach: Rickey Foggie, Former Gopher/CFL Quarterback
- WR/TE Coach – TJ Dean, Former NFL WR & MarQueis Gray, Former Gopher/NFL TE
- RB Coach: TJ Dean, Former NFL Player
- DB/S Coaches: Kevin Brown, Former CFL/AFL DB & Steve Rosga, Former NFL Safety
- LB Coach: Ramon Humber, Former NFL LB & Super Bowl Champion
What drills will I be tested in?
- 40-yard dash
- Broad jump
- Vertical jump
- Short Shuttle run
- Bench press
Why should I sign up?
- Accurate combine results — data will be shared with college coaches
- Receive your height/weight/reach measurements
- Work with current/pro players
- See how you stack up against other high school players
- Awards given to the top athletes in each combine test
- Free swag
Date: Saturday, February 22nd
Time: 12 PM – 3 PM
Location: TCO Performance Center – Eagan Viking Lakes & Training HAUS
Number of Athletes: 150 athletes
Age: Grades 10th and 11th
Registration will open in December for all interested athletes.