Training HAUS High School Football Combine
Dreams of playing college football? The Minnesota High School Football Combine can help you get recruited.
In the combine’s first year, more than 150 of the state’s top players and over 25 college coaches were in attendance. This year’s event will be even bigger and better, with sessions available for 8th and 9th graders and sophomores and juniors.
On May 15th, Training HAUS, powered by TCO, in association with the Minnesota Football Coaches Association, will host this annual event at the TCO Sports Garden fieldhouse in Vadnais Heights.
From broad jump to the 40-yard dash, up to 200 prep players will receive their test results in six drills, official height/weight/reach measurements, and will work on their positional skill sets with current/former pros.
Who will be there?
- Minnesota’s top high school football players
- Defensive Line Coaches: LOS Academy, Ayo Idowu & Ko Quaye, Former NFL Players
- Offensive Line Coach: Mike Harris, Former NFL Offensive Lineman
- QB Coaches: Keaton Studsrud/Andrew Zimmerman, Former University of North Dakota QBs
- WR/TE Coach: TJ Dean, Former NFL WR & MarQueis Gray, Former Gopher/NFL TE
- DB/S Coaches: Bill Atkins, former University of Minnesota-Duluth DB & Steve Rosga, Former NFL Safety
- LB Coach: Jon Celestin, Former Gopher/NFL LB
What drills will I be tested in?
- 40-yard dash
- Broad jump
- Vertical jump
- Short Shuttle run
- Bench press
Why should I sign up?
- Combine results will be shared with college coaches across the country
- College coaches will be in attendance
- Update your Hudl account with verified results & measurements
- Work with current/former pros
- See how you stack up against other high school players
- Awards given to the top athletes in each combine test
Date: Saturday, May 15th
Time: 7:30 – 11:30 AM (8th and 9th grade), Noon – 4:00pm (10th and 11th grade)
Location: TCO Sports Garden – 1490 Co Rd E East, Vadnais Heights, MN 55110
Number of Athletes: 200 athletes (100 per age group)
Age: Grades 8th & 9th and 10th & 11th
- Temperature will be taken upon entry
- Athletes only, visitors will not be allowed to enter the building