HAUS AT HOME LIVE
TRAINING HAUS GOES VIRTUAL
When one door closes…another one opens! By now, we’re all used to adjusting on the fly. That’s why in light of the latest government mandates, Training HAUS is going virtual starting Monday, November 23rd.
As an athlete, you can’t afford to take the next four weeks off. Though in-person classes and group training will be temporarily put on hold, we’re still here for you!
FREE VIRTUAL TRAINING OPTIONS
FREE ONLINE PERFORMANCE PROGRAM
Interested in working out at home, on your own time? Click here to view a FREE 4-week performance program, which includes 2 workouts per week. Either now, or following this initial 4-week program, if you are interested in a more customized approach, please contact [email protected]
Customized Workout Program Pricing
- 3 days/week (4 weeks) – $30
- 4 days/week (4 weeks) – $40
CUSTOMIZED VIRTUAL TRAINING OPTIONS
CUSTOMIZED HAUS AT HOME
Instead of your traditional training sessions at the HAUS, we will be offering live, daily classes on Zoom as well as an extensive library of exclusive content from our experts.
- If you are already part of a training group or program, you will now transition to virtual training. To participate, you will need to purchase a virtual package at half the cost of our traditional programming. To purchase virtual training click on the links below based on your preferred frequency. If you have any remaining traditional sessions, these will have an extended expiration date for you to use once we re-open.
- 2 days per week – Click here
- 3 days per week – Click here
- If you’re not a part of any small group, team training, junior development, or women’s health group training, but would still like to participate in our virtual Zoom programs, sign up today by clicking here.
Athletes must register for all virtual training sessions at least 1 hour prior to the start time.
CUSTOMIZED TEAM TRAINING (VIRTUAL)
Want a customized, sport-specific program for your team? We can build one for you. Just give us a call or reach out via email.
MENTAL HEALTH & SPORT PSYCHOLOGY
We are also very aware of the mental toll 2020 has taken, and it’s important we work through this TOGETHER. If you/your athlete wants to learn more about our resources for mental health and sport psychology, contact us today, and we will connect you with one of our trusted partners.
WHAT IS STILL IN PERSON?
Physical therapy and ACE rehabilitation programs will continue to be held in person. To schedule for these services, please call 952-456-7650.
We appreciate your flexibility during this time, and are grateful you continue to make the HAUS your home…no matter where you’re training from.