Held in a small group setting, the Junior Development program is designed for young athletes with minimal or no experience with performance training. The goal of this program is to further enhance an athlete’s understanding regarding the basics of performance training while establishing a foundation for present and future competition.
By the end of this program, athletes will LEARN
- Proper biomechanical movements
- Injury prevention
- Basic plyometric concepts: landing and jumping, stretch shortening cycle, progressions
- Standard policies and procedures in the weight room
- The difference between volume-load and intensity
- Proper nutrition and hydration required
By the end of this program, the athlete WILL
- Be faster, stronger, biomechanically sound and reactive
- Have increased awareness of self and surroundings
- Have improved translation of training to sport
- Be less prone to injury
- Have an improved mind-muscle connection
2-3x Per Week
The young athlete who has minimal or no experience with performance training – typically middle school/junior high athletes
Sign-up as an individual or with a group of friends/teammates – program is not sport specific and welcomes all athletes
2x Per Week, 8 Total Per Month
3x Per Week, 12 Total Per Month
* Pricing includes 1 free Body Composition analysis, 1 free Recovery session and access to our Fueling Station.
First time or repeat customers in need of assistance with scheduling, please call 952-456-7650.
Questions about our Junior Development program?
Call 952-456-7650 or click the Question/Comments box below.