COVID-19: Patient/Athlete Safety Message
At Training HAUS, the health and safety of our athletes, patients and staff is always our number one priority. With this in mind, we are continuing to closely monitor the COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) outbreak. In addition to staying in constant contact with the Minnesota Department of Health, we are staying up-to-date with the latest information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
- In an effort to keep everyone safe, we are asking all patients/visitors to NOT enter the building, and instead call to reschedule appointments if the following apply to you:
- Experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath)
- Travel identified as a Level 3 risk by the CDC with a return date in the past 14 days
- We are not allowing any visitors to accompany a patient into the building
- Note: Only exception being compassionate care/elderly & pediatric patients
SERVICES STILL AVAILABLE:
- The following services are still available at Training HAUS. To schedule any of these services, please call 952-456-7650.
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Chiropractic
- Sports Science Lab Tests
VIRTUAL SPORTS PERFORMANCE TRAINING:
- Virtual sports performance training is now available weekdays at 3:30 PM. If you are unable for a virtual workout at 3:30, these videos will also be available to view on your own time. To sign up for virtual sports performance training, visit TrainingHAUS.com/Virtual-Training.
- We will now be offering virtual care for orthopedic needs and physical therapy appointments.
We will continue taking extra precautions to provide the safest environment possible for our patients and staff. For any questions about your appointment, or to schedule Virtual Care, please call 952.456.7777. For questions regarding your care, please contact your provider clinic directly.
The steps to protect yourself from COVID-19 are generally the same as those for the flu:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a household cleaning spray or wipe.
For information on prevention, symptoms and what to do if you’re feeling sick, please call the Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 Hotline at 651-201-3920.