2022 High School Football Combine
With 30+ college scouts expected to attend, the Training HAUS High School Football Combine, in association with the Minnesota Football Coaches Association, can help you get recruited and on their radar.
In the combine’s first two years, over 400 of Minnesota’s top players tested their abilities in drills like the 40-yard-dash and vertical jump, but this year, we’re opening up the combine to players from Wisconsin, Iowa, and North & South Dakota.
Two sessions will take place on May 7th at the TCO Sports Garden fieldhouse in Vadnais Heights. Session 1 is for 8th and 9th graders, while session 2 features sophomores and juniors.
Result are shared with colleges across the country, and players use them to keep their Hudl accounts updated with verified information. Participants will be tested in six total drills, will receive their official height/weight/reach measurements, and will have the opportunity to work on their positional skill sets with current/former NFL players.
Who will be there?
- Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North and South Dakota’s top high school football players
- Defensive Line Coaches: LOS Academy, Ayo Idowu & Ko Quaye, Former NFL Defensive Linemen
- Offensive Line Coach: Mike Harris, Former NFL Offensive Lineman
- QB Coaches: Keaton Studsrud/Andrew Zimmerman, Former University of North Dakota Quarterbacks
- WR/TE Coaches: TJ Dean, Former NFL Wide Receiver & MarQueis Gray, Former Gopher/NFL Tight End
- RB Coach: Joshua Parks, Former UMN/St. Thomas Running Back
- DB/S Coach: Steve Rosga, Former NFL Safety
- LB Coach: Jon Celestin, Former Gopher/NFL Linebacker
What drills will I be tested in?
- 40-yard dash
- Broad jump
- Vertical jump
- Short Shuttle run
- Bench press
Why should I sign up?
- Combine results will be shared with college coaches across the country
- College coaches will be in attendance
- Update your Hudl account with verified results & measurements
- Work with current/former pros
- See how you stack up against other high school players
- Awards given to the top athletes in each combine test
Date: Saturday, May 7th
Time: 7:30 – 11:30 AM (8th and 9th grade), Noon – 5:00pm (sophomores and juniors)
Location: TCO Sports Garden – 1490 Co Rd E East, Vadnais Heights, MN 55110
Number of Athletes: 150 athletes (8th and 9th grade), 250 athletes (sophomores and juniors)
Age: Grades 8 – 11
Registration for the 2022 High School Football Combine has closed.
- University of Mary
- St. Scholastica
- National Preps
- Concordia St. Paul
- Carlton College
- Dordt College
- Concordia Moorhead
- Matt Lemming, Prepzone
- Luther College
- St. Olaf
- St. John’s
SAFETY PROTOCOLS PER RAMSEY COUNTY POLICY
- Athletes will be required to wear masks while entering and exiting the arenas and common spaces
- Athletes, once on the field, can choose to mask/unmask during the duration of their event
- Click here to learn more about Ramsey County Arenas COVID-19 Policies and Procedures