Designed for athletes of all ages, the goal of our small group baseball and softball Throwing Program is to return each athlete to his or her respective sport with less pain and improved performance following an injury or extended time off. This program is designed for not only the injured athlete returning to sport but also for the healthy athlete looking to improve throwing performance. With the use of our state-of-the-art Biomechanics Lab, our physical therapists and athletic trainers use research-based assessments to analyze each athlete in the development of a throwing plan that is unique to both the athlete and their sport.
By the end of this program, the athlete WILL
- Have access to pre and post-program measurements in our state-of-the-art Biomechanics Lab
- Thoroughly understand body mechanics in regard to performance and injury prevention
- Master proper throwing mechanics
- Develop a proper warm-up and cool down for the throwing shoulder/upper extremity
- Learn the key exercises for maintaining and strengthening a healthy shoulder/upper extremity
- Understand the importance of nutrition and recovery in performance and injury prevention
2-3x Per Week
Individual throwing/upper extremity athletes either returning to sport following an injury or looking to improve throwing performance
Sign-up as an individual – programs are not sport specific and welcomes all athletes
2x Per Week, 8 Total Per Month
3x Per Week, 12 Total Per Month
* Pricing includes 1 free Body Composition analysis, 1 free Recovery session and access to our Fueling Station.
Questions about our Throwing Progression – Return to Sport program?
Call 952-456-7650 or click the Question/Comments box below.